The Exchange is a place where you can notify other libraries that you are running low on something (Materials Wanted!) and/or have extra materials to share (Materials Available!)
Here’s how it works
- Log in with the user name and password sent to you in an email. Log in URL is Login
- The first time you log in, you’ll be asked to change your password, which you will find under Profile.
- Once logged in you’ll see your Dashboard. Go to Posts in the left side menu.
- Next to where it says Posts, click on the Add New button.
- Fill in the title so that it reads something like this, Rossland: We Need Reading Records
- Then in the body text type something like this:
- Before submitting the post for review, it is important to assign one of two categories to the post. Either Materials Wanted or Materials Available. To do this, look on the right side of the edit window and you should see a box called Categories, just tick the appropriate box.
- Then hit the Submit for Review button.
All submitted posts are held for review and then published by admin. Once published, you’ll see something like this on the website.